Arthur Edgar Oscroft (Eddie) sets up Business working from the rear of his home in Redditch, Worcestershire.
1957 & 1961
Eddies two sons joined the business after completing apprenticeships at Austin Rover and Archdale Machine Tools.
Eddie bought his first premises, in Redditch. A two-story building consisting of 9000 sq ft. Renting the top floor out to help fund his growing business.
After Eddies untimely death in 1971, the two sons were left to run the business. In 1977 the Tenants vacated the top floor of the premises and AEO doubled in size over night.
Ian’s two sons Guy and Tim joined the business after completing an apprenticeship and studying a degree in production engineering.
Ian & Chris Purchased an 18,000 sq ft premises in Pipers Road, Redditch
Chris’ son, Chris Jnr joined the business, starting his career at Pipers Road.
The business steadily progressed adding new technologies and products and expanded into the current premises comprising of 53,000 sq ft, in Heming Road, Redditch
Sustained growth facilitated investments into CNC Miling Machines and a Wire eroder
Further technological advancements with the massive investment into a 630T servo press.
Working in close partnership with the AA we launched our new game changing innovative branded product – the Heavy Duty Wheel and Free Wheeling Hub.
To further enhance our capabilities , investment into a 2 Axis 35Kw flatbed CO2 laser.